Halloween themed miniature villages are joining the ranks of decorated Christmas villages in the collectibles market. Here are several mainstream suppliers of Halloween themed villages.
Department 56 include an entire village of collectible buildings in their Halloween section. Many light up and there are lots of accessories.
Hawthorne Village produce several Halloween villages including:
- Tim Burtons Nightmare Before Christmas Village
- The Scary Movie Halloween Village (scenes representing famous scary movies; including Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- The Munsters Halloween Village
- Universal Studios Halloween Village featuring classic horror films; Frankenstein, The Mummy, Count Dracula and The Creature from the Black Lagoon.
- Winnie the Pooh Halloween Village
- The Simpsons Halloween Village with Bart and his family celebrating the Treehouse of Horror Specials.
Lemax produce a wide range of houses for Halloween villages in their Spooky Town series. All their product lines are listed on their website and are available through a wide variety of stores.
The Miniature Building Authority have an extensive line of collectible miniature buildings and accessories in 25mm and 15mm scale for wargamers, model railways in 0 and S scale, or to use as collectible village pieces. These are sturdy buildings, cast from resin with clear mold lines and details, and finished with strong textures and paint. The buildings are complete with roofs which lift off to expose the interior and some have detailed painted interiors. Interior floors lift out in buildings with more than one story. Some buildings divide to be used as intact or as destroyed structures, making them useful for Halloween and Christmas scenes in 1:48 scale or less as well as railroad scenes and gaming scenarios.