To Make the Dollhouse "Raku" Style Teapots You Will Need:
- Polymer Clay - firm or soft clay works well.
- Small Rubber Stamps - I used Rubber Stamp Tapestry peg stamps which work well for many dollhouse scales.
- Talcum (baby) powder or cornstarch - used as a release agent for polymer clay.
- Polymer Clay Blade - to trim the dollhouse teapot. Smooth Wire - I used 20 gauge wire for my teapot, you need something small enough to fit inside the spout to keep it hollow.
- Clay Roller
- Baking Tile - or a foil pan to hold your teapot flat while you cure it.
- Embossing Tool
- Ball Point Pen With Rounded End - To use as a basic form for the body of your miniature teapot.
- Clear Acrylic Glaze or Varnish.
- Pearl Ex Pigments - or other glaze colors or paint powders.
You may also find it useful to have alcohol wipes on hand to wipe away fingerprints, and toothpicks, pins and textured beads may also be helpful for shaping the polymer clay.