To make this set of miniature church and bungalows you will need:
- Two 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheets of photo paper or heavy weight paper. I used matte finish paper. You can print the sheets onto regular paper and glue them on to heavier backing (cereal boxes etc.) or you can use regular paper to print templates which you can cut from decorative scrapbook cover stock. There are downloadable PDF (Acrobat Reader) printable files for the Village Church, and the Bungalows
- PVA (white) glue and a glue spreader. You can use a scrap of plastic or card to spread the glue.
- Bone Folder A bone folder is very useful to get precise neat edges for some of the very small folds.
- Sharp Scissors
- Bent Nose Tweezers
- Sharp Craft Knife
- Chipboard or foam core board to make landcape supports. I used precut 3 inch squares of chipboard.
- Assorted glitters and Acrylic Paints to finish off the landscapes and finish the houses if you wish a traditional look.