For this project to make miniature peaches in dollhouse scale you will need:
- Polymer Clay, your choice of brands in golden yellow and red.
- Acrylic Matte Finish, or thin PVA (white) glue
- Baking tile or tray for Polymer Clay
- White flocking (usually sold in the scale plastic model section of a hobby store for model car upholstery)
- Chalk or artist’s pastels in peach and red, you may also want pale yellow and green depending on the peach variety you want to mimic.(colored chalks are available in the scrapbook section of hobby stores.) If you are going to be making a lot of dolls house foods, look for fine pastels like the pan pastels artist's pastels
- Straight pin for detailing
Before you Begin – If you have never worked with polymer clay, read Polymer Clay Basics for information on safe handling of polymer clay. Do not allow polymer clay in contact with any surface or utensil you will use for food preparation.