To Make this Dollhouse Miniature Flower Basket You Will Need:
- Fine Paper Wrapped Wire I used four twelve inch lengths of #30 gauge cake wire. I left mine in their original green color to make them easier to see in photos, but you could use acrylic paint to color these canes (they will only show in the central base of the basket)
- Linen Embroidery Thread I used approximately two yards (meters) of two colors to make the different weaves easier to see, DMC Linen Embroidery Floss colors # L3790 (brown) and L3012 (green)
- White (PVA) Craft Glue
- Fine, Sharp Scissors
- Fine Crochet Hook used to draw the threads through the previous weave to finish off ends and add in a new thread, you could use a needle instead.
- Beeswax This is optional but it makes the threads easier to weave.
- Cyanoacrylate Glue (crazy glue) Use of this glue is optional but it helps to hold the base wires steady for the first few weaves.