To make a miniature birds nest you will need:
- PVA (white) glue
- Preserved Reindeer Moss in a natural beige color if possible
- Embroidery Thread in a dried straw or wood color. The one used here is a flax thread from DMC.
- Round Bead the diameter you want the interior of your nest to be.
- Cling Film food wrap or thin plastic to keep the nest from becoming glued to the bead.
- Fine Sharp Scissors
To Make Miniature Bird's Eggs:
- Polymer Clay in your choice of colors
- Sharp Craft Knife
- Tile or disposable aluminium dish to bake the clay on.