To make these 1:12 or 1:24 scale dolls house jars you will need:
- Small piece of clear acetate report cover or overhead transparency material.
- Small piece of aluminum foil (tinfoil) for the lid.
- Two sizes of circle punch one suitable for the base and shoulders of the jar, and a smaller one to make the neck of the jar. I used a 1/2 inch punch for the base and a 1/4 inch punch for the neck.
- Clear drying model cement or strong pva glue I used The Ultimate Glue.
- Pin to apply small amounts of glue.
- Bent nosed tweezers or hemostats.
- Curved scissors (nail scissors).
- Labels decals or transfers to apply labels to the jars (if you wish).
- Dry contents for inside the jars (beads, seeds, or poly clay items).
Also useful but not necessary
- Circular template to brace the cylinder shape while the lid and base are glued
- Clear double sided tape to hold the seam while glue dries.