Make the easy dollhouse and beginners miniature projects shown in this gallery and learn new techniques and materials you can use to create your own custom miniatures. Each of these miniature projects has been chosen for its:
- Wide range of applications
- Use of one main technique or material
- Use of materials which are basic to many areas of the miniature hobby
- Simplicity, none of these projects take a lot of time or materials
- Ability to scale - these projects can be scaled up or down for various uses.
Although the majority of these projects are designed for use with scale scenes, the techniques can be adapted to create gaming pieces, display pieces for collectors, gifts for friends or projects for round table club meetings.
To Find the Instructions for each project, click on the link to the project in the text below the photo which describes the project.