Recycle a mint tin by decorating it and then filling it with your choice of St. Patrick's Day miniatures using these free printable designs. There are four different backdrops, and spaces to add charms, or photos on the inside front of the tin. The back has label space to write a message if you want this tin to become a gift box or a shrine.
Choice of contents is up to you, but there is space for Wade Whimsie Cottages, Wade fairy folk, quarter scale garden plants, or other items you may want to add to a miniature scene for St. Patrick's Day.
Here is the list of topics for this set of Step by step instructions:
- Materials List
- Printables with an Irish West Coast Backdrop
- Printables with a Field Overlooking an Irish Lake
- Printables with an Irish Thatched Cottage Backdrop (sideways view)
- Printables with a Thatched Cottage backdrop (upright view)
- Covering the Hinged Edges of a Mint Tin
- Finishing the Mint Tin's Sides
- Covering the Top and Bottom of the Mint Tin
- Covering Mistakes