If you need to make a diorama for a school or group project, you don't have to use the standard shoebox. Make the most of your display and show off your ideas with a bit more flair by choosing a container that suits your subject matter.
Some Things to Think About Before You Pick a Diorama Container:
- What Needs to Fit in the Scene? - Do you have small models but need a large backdrop, do you need to put in lots of text to explain your diorama?, do you need to have large and small objects in your display? Do you want a narrow or deep display?
- Does your Display Need to Stand Alone? - will you need support for text?, something to hold up a backdrop?
- Would a Custom Container Shape Add To the Appeal or Interest of Your Diorama?
- Can You Build a Better Display Container with Simple Tools and Materials
- How Will You Transport and Store Your Diorama?