To Make a Miniature Haunted House or a House Silhouette You Will Need:
- Empty Cereal Boxes or shoe boxes for miniature buildings, or pieces of lightweight card or cardboard to make silhouettes
- Kraft Paper from a grocery bag or a piece of kraft paper from a parcel. Old envelopes can be used as well.
- Glue Stick or PVA (white) glue and a spreader.
- Sharp Scissors to cut out printable parts.
- Old Stiff Paint Brush to dry brush a texture on your kraft paper siding.
- Ruler to measure and mark the position of any printable details.
- Matte Acrylic Paint in your choice of colors to dry brush onto your siding to make it look old and worn. In the photos I used black so that you could easily see it. You get a more realistic siding effect if you use a dark color of paint normally found on Victorian houses.
- Printable Building Details - see later page for list and sizes.