No Halloween village would be complete without a graveyard scene. With ten printable headstones, two mausoleums and fences, you can make a custom graveyard to suit your miniature glitter village. You can glitter sections of the porches, roof or trim, or leave the pieces plain. These printables are sized and designed to fit with the other pieces in the Halloween village series which include:
- Crooked Village Buildings
- Haunted Farmhouse, Silo, Barn and Fences
- Gothic Halloween Houses
- Vampire Castle
Materials Needed to Build The Parts for a Printable Miniature Graveyard
For this project you will need the following:
- Printable Miniature Graveyard Parts Sheet - This is available as a pdf (acrobat reader required) and prints on a letter or A4 sized sheet of paper or light card or photo paper.
- PVA (white) glue - preferably acid neutral glue. Glue sticks will also work, but are harder to manipulate.
- Bent Nose Tweezers
- Sharp Scissors or a craft knife or ceramic blade cutter
- Paper Scoring Tool or fine ended Embossing Tool.
- Rounded Toothpick