These custom dollhouse scale Halloween cookies are easy to make from polymer clay cutters you make to fit the outlines provided on an accompanying pdf file (acrobat reader or similar required). The cookies are made from polymer clay, blended to resemble raw cookie dough, and decorated with acrylic paint, glitter, and micro beads, or any other miniature decoration you wish.
To Make Custom Miniature Halloween Cookies You Will Need:
- Waste polymer clay - for cookie cutter handles. Any color of leftover clay or a mix will do.
- Recycled Aluminum Pie Plate - or similar weight heavy foil or thin sheet metal
- Metal Spoon - or burnishing tool to flatten the metal
- Polymer Clay - in a color suitable for cookie dough. You can find mixing instructions for dough colored polymer clay here /
- Embossing Tool - to help shape cutter and clay
- Polymer Clay Blade
- Needlenose or round nose beading pliers - to help shape the metal
- Bent Nose Tweezers To shape foil
- Micro Glitter
- Micro Beads
- Strong PVA Glue - I used The Ultimate! Glue
- Acrylic Paint
- Printable Halloween Cookie Template - this has outlines for 1:6, 1:12 and 1:24 cookie cutters sized to scale.