To make these printable brimmed hats in various scales you will need:
- Paper or Printable Fabric The files are set to print on letter size paper or fabric sheets. I used 24 lb paper rather than card.
- PVA (white) Glue or an acid free glue stick.
- Sharp Scissors it is useful to have both rounded and straight blades.
- Embossing Tool or round ended toothpick to shape crown edges.
- Ribbons and Trims if you wish. You can make small paper roses or tulips as trim.
- Printable Files available in pdf format for the size of hat you wish to make.
Playscale or Fashion Doll Scale (1:6) separate files available for denim blue or pansy patterns.
Standard Dollhouse Scale (1:12)
Half Scale and Quarter Scale (1:24 or G scale) (1:48 or O Scale).
See the following pages of this tutorial for the instructions on assembling the hats