To Make the Printable Flower Containers You Will Need:
- Lightweight Card or Photo Paper I used a gloss photo paper for the examples to give them a shiny finish. Each of the files prints on a standard 8 1/2 by 11 inch or A4 piece of paper.
- PVA (white) glue
- Bent Nose Tweezers
- Embossing Tool or sand a rounded end on a toothpick or use an empty ball point pen
- Sharp Scissors or a sharp craft knife
- Clean Eraser or a mouse pad, something soft to emboss against.
- Printable Files in your choice of scales. These are all pdf (acrobat reader) files. The file for the 1:24 and 1:48 scale is large and make take a while to open on your computer. Each of the files also has a matching file to print on the reverse side of the printable to create a colored liner if you wish. (Your printable will be double sided). Most printers will print double sided if you reinsert your printed page right side up in the paper tray and then print the backing page.
Printable Files for Floral Containers
Playscale 1:6 Files:
- Cream Color Containers, Latte Backing for Cream Containers
- Robin's Egg Blue Containers, Teal Backing for Blue Containers
- Celadon Green Containers, Sage Backing for Green Containers.
1:12 Dolls House Scale Files:
1:24 and 1:48 Scale Files: