To m ake the dolls house pot handles for the coffee and tea pots and the creamer -
- Cut out one of the handle shapes for each handle. Make sure you cut away all traces of the outlines on the handle edges.
- Hold a pair of tweezer blades along the pointed edge of the handle as far as the cutout in the center and fold the top section of the handle on either side of the pointed tab. Fold the pointed end of the handle in half so the lower sides of the handle touch each other.
- Turn the pointed tab so that it faces down into the handle. Apply glue to the edges of the pointed tab and glue it inside the upper edges of the handle. Set aside to dry.
- When the top section of the handle has dried, apply glue to the insides of the lower handle and glue the lower edges together. (See photo this page.) Set aside to dry.
- When dry, glue the thicker, flat portion of the handle to the top of the pot along the seam line at the back. Glue the pointed end of the handle to the base of the pot. Set aside to dry.