To create a set of dolls house or playscale kitchen canisters or tins you will need:
- A piece of glossy photo paper size 4inches by 6 inches if your printer allows it (for the 1:12 scale cannisters), or a sheet of matte or glossy cardstock, or regular printer paper for the other scales.
- Fine Sharp Scissors
- PVA (White) Glue
- Glue Spreader
- Embossing Mat or a piece of soft foam or mouse pad to emboss the paper to shape it
- Paper Embossing tool or a rounded end toothpick or dried up ballpoint pen.
- Circular template this is not essential but it is useful to make sure your canisters are circular and your plates are embossed evenly – see the basic instructions for making printable paper plates
Print a copy of the pdf (acrobat reader) template for the Country Blue Kitchen Canister Set.
- Play scale Country Blue Cannister Set (1:6 scale) requires a full sheet of printer paper for the set.
- 1:12 Dolls House Scale Country Blue Cannister Set
- 1:24 and 1:48 Dolls House Scale Country Blue Cannister Set.