Assemble the Materials for a Dolls House Memory Board
To make the French Memory Board you will need:
- Chipboard or dense cardboard or a piece of craft foam. I used a precut square 2 inches by 2 inches, but you can use any appropriate size.
- Small Drill or a nail or screw, to make holes in your chipboard in order to sew through to the fabric and ribbon.
- Fabric Large enough to cover your chipboard with at least a 1/4 inch overlay on all sides.
- Fine Ribbon Use the thinnest ribbon you can find that coordinates with or contrasts with your fabric, mine is 2mm wide.
- Scrap of Thin Packing Foam or quilt batting to pad the chipboard base.
- Miniature Buttons you can make your own miniature buttons from polymer clay.
- Fine Sewing Needle
- Matching Thread