To Make a Miniature Spiral Christmas Tree you will need:
- Narrow wired trim. This comes from the decorative ribbon/ parcel wrap section of most craft shops.
- Matching thread for the tree shown I used Sulky Sliver, a narrow band of Mylar thread available from quilting and craft stores which is also suitable to make scale tinsel and other miniature decorations.
- A quilting or darning needle
- Light Card to Make a Cone Form you can adjust the size of tree you make by making a large cone and varying the height of the tree, or you can make several different height cones from cardboard.
- Sequins or ribbon and bead trims
- PVA (white) glue