Make single or double storey stores and a gas station or garage to add to your printable miniature glitter village. These buildings fit with the other printable miniatures in the glitter village list and can be combined with the other printable parts listed there to make a range of "N" scale or roughly 1:144 scale buildings.
The buildings are also great for 3D maps for children, or to use as decorations.
- Printable Pdf (acrobat reader) files for the Glitter Garage and Store. These print out on a single sheet of paper in letter or A4 size.
- Lightweight Card or Photo Paper 8 1/2 by 11 inch or A4 size. You can also glue a print out done on paper to a sheet of light card. I used matte finish paper. If you prefer, use the printables as templates to cut buildings from decorative papers.
- PVA (white) glue and a glue spreader. You can use a scrap of plastic or card to spread the glue.
- Bone Folder A bone folder is very useful to get neat edges for some of the very small folds.
- Sharp Scissors
- Bent Nose Tweezers
- Sharp Craft Knife
- Chipboard or foam core board to make landcape supports if you want to mount each building for use as a decoration. I used precut 3 inch squares of chipboard.
- Assorted glitters and Acrylic Paints to finish off the houses.